PHYSICAL NARRATION - WIKI
This wiki is a collection of "what I know is" information from partners and colleagues. The goal of this wiki is to help us collect ideas and facts, knowledge and inspirations, in order to best implement the Physical and Alternate Reality building projects in Future Fabulators, PARN and any other projects based upon physical narration.
Some issues that have arisen immediately and are covered in terms of examples of work that belong in our "canon"
- Examples of good PNs and related work
- Examples of good ARNs and related work
- Notational examples
- White paper references
Here we are accumulating our learnt things.
- An ARN Tutorial that arose from the first ARN tutorial in October 2011 at FoAM.
- Act Otherwise: A harbourside meeting of ingenious minds was a two-day open forum in March 2012 at Blast Theory in Brighton, UK.
- The Map and the Territory was a two day symposium investigating the ways that maps and notations differ from but relate to actual things: processes, performances, objects and systems.
- DE12 - On Turtles and Dragons - and the dangerous quest for media art notation systems is the result of a Book Sprint with 6 co-writers. A collection of statements, questions and suggestions around the idea of notational systems for interactive systems.
- Narrative Strategies 2012 was a meeting held with the M-ITI group in Madeira exploring physical storytelling in several parts.
- Data Ecologies 2014 - Language &Tools To Think Out Loud About Futures was a two day symposium in Linz over the 23rd and 24th of May 2014
- Turtles and Dragons books resulting from the book sprint after Data Ecologies 2012.
- Prehearsal Pocket Guide (on FoAM Libarynth)